News & Announcements
RNS Announcement 191021
He is currently the Chairman of the Group’s Scientific Advisory Board and his professional Biography will be available on the Group’s website. Professor Rogers will also be replacing Victoria White on the Board.
Ross Group PLC Chairman, Barry Richard Pettitt, released the following statement: “We are very honored to have Professor Rogers join our Board and look forward to having him help us progress our development of Chitin into mass production through his pioneering and licensed innovation of using Ionic Liquid in an environmentally green method of extracting Chitin from crustacean exoskeleton shells. We welcome his experience and expertise.”
AGM 2019 Documents
AGM Notice 2019
AGM 2019 Proxy Form
2018 Green Chemistry Award
Mari Signum has received the prestigious 2018 Green Chemistry Challenge Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in recognition of its unique technology that allows the sustainable isolation & extraction of the chitin polymer from crustacean shell biomass. The Green Chemistry Challenge Award program is in partnership with the American Chemical Society (ACS), and past winners of this annual EPA award include Merck, Amgen, Dow Chemical, Kraton Performance Polymers, Codexis, BASF, Dupont, Cargill and Bayer Corporation.
Mari Signum Business Strategy
Mari Signum Mid-Atlantic LLC, is based in Richmond, VA, U.S.A. The current facility has the ability to expand production as the market demand grows. Mari Signum is strategically positioned with shell biomass supply from partnerships with Global Blue Technologies as well as sourcing from 3rd parties. Mari Signum will produce the world’s highest quality chitin from the GBT shell biomass, unlocking high end markets in bio pharma, medical and dental industries.
Ross Group Plc is positioned to create a sustainable bio-polymer solution for the world.
Dream ESG Investment
- Nontoxic proprietary extraction methods -Chitin’s bio-polymer will impact the human world in beneficial ways
- A company guided by the ‘Triple Bottom Line’ of environmental stewardship, social equity and ethical capitalism.
- Run by competent and conscientious local management
- High growth with high margins expected
- Mari Signum has the proprietary technologies to dry shell biomass materials locally, eliminating the wasteful disposal of decaying shrimp shells collected as industrial waste
AGM 2018 Documents
AGM Notice 2018